Monday, November 9, 2015

Story of Three Friends

Have you been playing along with our Paper Issues online crop?

This weekend we shared over 20 challenges to get your mojo going.  On Saturday night I challenged our members to use 3D adhesive.

I like to use pop up adhesive to add dimension to my layouts.  It comes in especially handy when you are working with collections that do not have a a lot of embellishments to them.

Here I've used it to pop up several of the die cuts from the BasicGrey B-Side ephemera package.
And here I've used them under the die cut I created using the new Maggie Holmes Shine flower die.

Layers, layers, and more layers, another opportunity to use 3D adhesives.  This photo my daughter snapped of her friends at the lake is stunning, perfectly timed with the gorgeous sunset.

If you're looking for some serious inspiration to get your mojo going, you should hop over to the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook page and join the party.  You have until November 14 to link up your projects to the crop album.  Winners will be announced on the blog on November 16.

Thanks for stopping by today, and happy scrapping friends! Pin It

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING that gold title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!